This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!


Tuesday, November 6, 2007


Thanks to my homie-in-arms Joshua James Shaw for passing along a sweet brush preset that inspired me to create this digital-only sketch blog. No Cintiq action yet, so this is strictly "caveman wacom."

Let's get this shit rolling.


Andrew said...

Paul is blogging!! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!! Thanks for the amazing brush set!

Joshua James said...

Just to be cliggy Clear my home-skittle Adam Fenton made this brush. I just made my version less green blue ^ ^

nick said...

'Tis no man...'tis a remorseless drawing machine!

Artos said...

Could you share the brush presents?please :)