This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Whisper -- page 3

Another page, another tactic. I know I should really be trying to make this thing consistent, but I can't help it. Last page took waaaay too long, so I was forced to try a different method : blow up scritchy thumbnail and paint straight over that. The failing here was that there wasn't enough information in the layout to turn it into a successful painting. Could work into it more, but since the damage was done at the beginning, no further rendering will salvage it.

Sorry Aaron : your story has inadvertently become my comic creation guinea pig. Maybe by page 12 or so I'll have it down.

No comments: