This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My week in review...

CGFeedback hosted a challenge/tribute to the late, great Clement Sauve, which I took part in judging. There was a wake today in his honor, which I attended with Joshua James Shaw. One of many things I took away was this stand-out quote from Clem : "When in doubt, favor the unusual."  Spoken like a true concept artist.

There's a new (and hopefully somewhat informative) Babe Lab post : Body Constellations!  Experimental shit!



HOT OFF THE PRESSES : Dan Beaulieu is selling his second sketchbook of awesomeness! Get 'em while supplies last!


Here's a piece of fanart I did for the sickest, sexiest girl I know.


...and, you know, more of this stuff....

Keen eyes will spot, on the far left page, Anthony "Robot Pencil" Jones and Kelli "I Don't Have A Cool Nickname" Hoover.

Another week ahead!  Lifedrawing starts back up again, more Blizzard-y work in the wings, more doodles, more mayhem!

7 comments:

Kurt Papstein said...

I love that little owl! And as usual your faces own.

Unknown said...

LOL. Is that AJ in the bottom left?

Tom Zhao said...

Awesome sketches! I'm seriously digging the repeated forms on that colored girl-so delicious!

David Delpino said...

great! lovely girlz ^^

Vinod Rams said...

That Clement tribute contest was super cool. An awesome way to acknowledge his art. Also...there's a website called CGfeedback? How oddly specific. The internet is moving to fast for me!

Norman said...

Hi Paul, I just found you when googling about something. I am an instant fan. I like to draw naked women too (I try) and particularly like the way you draw tits with the big juicy soft puffy nipples. I am thinking of investing in a graphics tablet but cant afford a big one. Do you think the Wacom Intuos 4 A6 is a good one? it has good reviews on amazon...

Howard Shum said...

Cool work as usual!