This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, June 18, 2011

lifedrawing log - 06.18.11

To people who let their chihuahuas run loose in lifedrawing because they figure everyone will find it "cute" : it's distracting, and I hate you.

6 comments:

Alexandra Vo said...

Oh my goodness! It's Alex from the figure drawing workshop. I didn't even recognize you when I met you today. I feel like a complete idiot since I really enjoy your pinup girls. Anywhat, I hope to see you at next Saturday's workshop!

Billy George said...

You are so good now its weird...

Paul Richards said...

@ Billy - Too kind, man, too kind!

@ Alex - Oh, I'll be there! Nice meeting you.

tiffannysketchbook said...

i feel like such a slacker... I need to go back to figure drawing.

Chiuhuahuas in figure drawing class, huh? Might be better than the same reggae and punk week after week like we're used to over here :D

awesome drawings paul :D

Sean Thurlow said...

Yeah...that sounds like Sammy. Paul I never had a chance to stop by your blog. I ran into you a couple times at the Art Institute concept sketchgroup that Kalen ran. Anyway your awesome man and these drawings are awesome.

Sylvain Decaux said...

Wow, there's a lot of energy in those sketches...Exellent !