This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March M.O.D.O.K. Madness

I was informed last night that we've entered into March M.O.D.O.K. Madness so, after getting better acquainted with the fellow, I used him as a continuation of my crash course in Zbrush.  The sculpt itself is rushed, but tonight's major wins were that (1) I learned how to how to add, mirror and merge subtools and (2) how to move, scale and rotate said subtools.  Sean Binder is a sadistic teacher.  A little more punishment from him, and I'll be ready to plunge into the tutorials, where I imagine things will really begin to accelerate.


2 comments:

Brendan Tobin said...

This is awesome. Your sketches are great. Send this in and we'll post it.

--Brendan Tobin
www.marchmodokmadness.blogspot.com

GOGOPEDRO said...

Definitely send these in if you can... great stuff..

P