This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!


Saturday, January 23, 2010

lifedrawing log - 01.23.10


Odon said...

Hey Man,

Unrelated to the life sketches: Can you give the layout you use for the nostromo? I asked in the comments of that post but probably too late to get noticed. I made a thread on showing my layouts for a few gamepads and got zero responses (bitches)
that's not the nostromo layout I use -- I don't like that one now that I've tried it. I'd edit the page but noone cares obviously.

Thanks man,

Rock on!

G1toons said...

these are great, really love the shapes

El Jo$E Inc. said...

Very nice sketches.
I love this blog, thanks.