This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, August 9, 2010

lifedrawing log - 08.09.10

This Monday, everything involving drawing felt like an uphill battle. It's weird when the thing that's most fun for you is also the most infuriating. In spite of some cheery images, I brought darkness today.

3 comments:

Danny said...

Haha, is that a caricature of me upper right? If so, I think you picked up on the dweebness.

the knights and demons below melted my brain..bleahhhhh

Paul Richards said...

Yeah, that's you, and the guy below is (supposed to be) Sammy. But everyone said it looked more like Link from Legend of Zelda.

tiffannysketchbook said...

i picked up on the fact that it was sammy