This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pumpkin Goblin!

Virginia Critchfield gave me this sketchtrade as a going-away present.  Having never given her one in return (OH THE GUILT!), I figured the least I could do was a color treatment.



Thanks, Virginia! It was awesome working with you!  And I needed something to do this afternoon, so, even without you being here, you kept me sane today.

4 comments:

Tyson Murphy said...

unstoppable!! always been a fan of both you guy's work. Grats on the new gig with blizzard!

Ferran Sellares said...

Man, my little boy destroy literally my Braindump vol.2... I hope when you release Vol.3 I can pick another vol.2 (with vol.3, of course).

skafandr said...

Wonderful!
Good color!

Tom Scholes said...

Aww, I miss Virginia.
Nice colors mister!