This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Concept Shop

Here's a private workshop I'm doing with some friends in September. Intimate venue, no posturing or bullshit...just like I like it!


9 comments:

Sam Gauss said...

Looks great, wish I could be there! Have a good time!

Sara Jordan said...

I want to go! So far away right now. Have fun~

Tom De Vis said...

you should record it and then sell it afterwards as well! for us puny humans who can't join !
This is a bargain for people who can join!

Norman said...

I didn't realise you worked for Blizzard. Have you drawn any WoW girls like dranei, night elf or succubus, I'd love to see that :)

pabloano said...

I second Tom's comment! I would drop $60 just for something I could watch and learn from. Take that shit on the road and come visit us in Portland dammit!!!

Paul Richards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
barrymcw said...

Just signed up!

Looking forward to it.

Savol said...

Ahhh!
Too bad it isn't online :(

Ryan Bowlin said...

Should be a blast! I'm signed up and looking forward to attending as well! Can't wait to hear your talk, Paul!