This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, August 15, 2011

Things...

The usual assortment of sketches I didn't want to take further ---->



Signed and customized sketchbook from Vinod Rams! Thanks, Vinod! ---->



Recycled and odorless paper made from elephant poo, courtesy of Pior Oberson. Thanks, Pior! ---->


test

4 comments:

Sean McNally said...

awesome! so many great shapes and so much creativity on those sketch pages....and beautiful line quality as always!

not too sure about that "poo paper" though...I like to think that's how it came out: as one long sheet!

-Sean

Nick Carver said...

Grat stuff Paul! I love the energy and variety in that compendium of sketches.

Routinechaos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Routinechaos said...

ooOOOOo... is Vinod selling sketchbooks!? I want one :3

(i removed my post earlier because of the spelling mistake lol)