This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Sunday, February 10, 2008

skullventory

Skulls : check!
Spikes : check!



Thanks to my magical brush fairy...promise I'll do cooler stuff with this. Just wanted to squeeze a little ditty out before beddy-bye.

4 comments:

Corlen Kruger said...

Dude, this one is great, I love the colour usage. keep it comming

KENNETH SCOTT said...

Dude... you _didn't_ just call me 'magical Fairy"...

heheh

Andrew said...

This pic makes me want to give devil horns to the sky and scream while riding my demon bike into hell.

Marc said...

This is fun. I really dig your monsters.