This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!


Thursday, April 23, 2009

No point having the adult content warning...

...without some occasional adult content.

Lots of borked shit on this, and I was lazy with the rendering, but's the kind of week I'm having.


Luther said...


It's back, and I miss wet t-shirt Fridays.

Lol, great work seriously. I've been visiting for a while and really enjoy your aesthetic. Can't wait to see Necronomicook.

Anyway, cheers,

m said...

Sounds like fatigue, do take a break then.

Billy George said...

Sweet! I like the experimentation with the proportions.

underfoot said...

Added a bit more on it. Thanks, guys!