This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Horny Holidays / Belkin n52te



Merry Christmas to me! Finally took the advice of some industry friends and bought myself a Belkin n52te Nostromo Speedpad...which is every bit as cool as it sounds. When used in tandem with the buttons on a Cintiq, it makes Photoshopping a breeze. Now my right hand is free to draw, with my left doing most of the work. AND I don't have to touch a mouse or keyboard.




I suppose you could game with it, too...

5 comments:

Nick Reynolds said...

is chris still pitching this thing! thats amazing i thought it would be a short run thing.

blognothing said...

Nice artwork, I've been watching your blog for a while, I find great interest in your work, the "H.C.U." will be watching for future posting.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I started out using the Belkin but now use a Fang because it has more buttons. I kinda prefer the nice bump of the belkin though so you can rest your hand. Post your configuration please, maybe I'm doing it wrong and I'll go back to the Belkin. I'll post my setups on my blog also.
--edit: realized I have lots of blogs if you click on my name so here's my blog add:

http://donflaws.blogspot.com/

Vinod Rams said...

Paul, you're so fucking future.

To bad it doesn't make your drawings any better!
HAR!