This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Studies!

I'd been lax on studies, but don't have much interest in classic painters, so I decided to have a glance at some of my favorite artists to get a flavor for their flair. They are, of course, just studies and not 1-1 reproductions.

There's some Massimo Carnevale, Duncan Fegredo, Eric Canete and Bill Presing in here.



Can't wait to get some Vatine, Wendling and Terada under my nails. Got my feet wet with some Gil Elvgren some months back, but really, I should have started doing this long ago. Even people I don't have the pleasure of knowing in real life have a lot to teach me.

No comments: