This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, December 20, 2007

alien picnic -- pencils 2


Made one more costume design modification. Now I can begin coloring the piece with confidence! Holiday break is coming soon, so that's when I'll tackle that.

3 comments:

Dave McNeal said...

I have really enjoyed seeing your process on this. It is fantastic. And I really dig her new head gear.

drawkin said...

you is gonna hate me for saying this, but I actually liked the expression on the critters' face when he had two eyes, just seemed more corny to me. but yeah, ditto on the head gear, it looks awesome :)

Paul Richards said...

Waugh!!! Yeah, I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to making design decisions. Concept art has made me so iterative, and it's tough for me to narrow things down. Two eyes looked more "Spumco." But I must forge ahead!!!