This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, December 3, 2007

peachy



Wauuugh, painting is hard. Think I got a little closer to eyeballing the colors on this random web photo, but as you can see, when it comes to quickly getting everything into a picture, I choke big style. Well...that's why I'm keeping this blog. We'll see what happens in a year's time.

2 comments:

c.g.young said...

mmmmmmm...peaches.
awesome.
-cgy

Dave McNeal said...

I think it is great. nice and loose just blocked in. Cool!