This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, December 10, 2007

alien picnic -- thumbs

Yesterday's musings on giving spacegirl a sandwhich gave me an idea for a little scene : picnic-ing spacegirl is getting her thermos drained by a long-tounged alien whatzit. Here's me thumbs!



I plan to do the one to the right of the star, most likely going with a different costume.

2 comments:

bog_art said...

You have a great blog and artwork here!!.. my favorite one is "Goat Girl RMX" wonderful!!..

Dave McNeal said...

This is the stuff that I love to see!