This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Vigil Games Website

I was commissioned to do some stylized portraits for Vigil's new site. Here's the first batch.  They were tinted a different color.



(typo in the file name -- ah, whatever)

Oh hey, also, it looks like our Warhammer 40K vid went out just in time for E3.  Dark Millennium Online!  I got to design (redesign?) that dude with with the book at the beginning.  Model by One Lung.  Animations by Jeremy Fones.



Recent autodestruct playlist :
The Flashbulb "Arboreal" [Alphabasic]
Eitan Reiter "Places I Miss That I Haven't Been To" [Aleph Zero]
Protoculture "Love Technology" [Nano]
Artifakt/Poison [Timecode]
Mindex "Cats on Air" [Jolly Fill]
V/A "Temple of Chaos" [Suntrip]
V/A "Tree of Knowledge" [Revolve Magazine]

8 comments:

Michael said...

Looks awesome Paul!

Mark Behm said...

the portraits = awesome.

pabloano said...

The portraits are super! I just watched the trailer for 40k, cool beans, will you/have you been working on production art or do they have you on another project?

Justin K. said...

*really* diggin the portraits!

bangbangteng said...

I can't wait to see your portrait of my buddy Josh Coons! I'm sure you'll capture all the creepy awesomeness.

So glad you guys are working the 40k MMO... Not only do I know you won't mess it up, you'll make sure it's worthy of the franchise.

Michael said...

Paul, there are going to be female character choices right?

Sisters of Battle for my wife plz.

Also, I really hope there are more than 2 factions, that is always really susceptible to massive population imbalances :(

Vrav said...

Is that BoBo the Seal?

Paul Richards said...

It is indeed.