This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vigil Team Daily Sketches

Ben Lewis, an environment artist at Vigil, started this blog for our themed sketcher-cises, a tradition he boldly instituted. *tips hat*

"Zombie Cheerleader" has a contribution from Joe freakin' Mad!!!

Also, here's a page of heads I drew in a meeting, scanned and tossed up. I never feel like finishing anything.

2 comments:

Shaun Patterson said...

thats a cool idea.....we used to do a daily 5 minute thematic sketch jam at my studio. Lots of fun and helps you think on your toes.

tiffannysketchbook said...

instead of tossing your sketches, sign them and give them to me.