This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!


Monday, June 21, 2010

Zombie Cheerleader

This was a drawing challenge at work.

I've always had a strong dislike for cheerleaders, mainly because they were never intended for me. They exist to honor athletes. A different breed of man.

"Rah, rah, rauuuuughhhhhhhhhhh!!"


John 'Roc' Upchurch said...


Billy Wimblett said...

Haha nice. I should probably start disliking cheerleaders too then I guess...

tiffannysketchbook said...

UGH cheerleaders. Also women who don't work out and are naturally skinny. I hate them too.

This is really great as usual. You make it look easy.

Ben Newman said...

aww, cheerleaders are for EVERYONE
love the motion blur!

bangbangteng said...

Wow dude... you weren't kind to her pelvic area huh? I guess this speaks to how truly far from attractive you find the concept of cheerleaders... lol


Josh Lennen said...

that's fuckin awesome