This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, June 21, 2010

Zombie Cheerleader

This was a drawing challenge at work.

I've always had a strong dislike for cheerleaders, mainly because they were never intended for me. They exist to honor athletes. A different breed of man.



"Rah, rah, rauuuuughhhhhhhhhhh!!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

SO SIIICK!!! LOL

Billy Wimblett said...

Haha nice. I should probably start disliking cheerleaders too then I guess...

tiffannysketchbook said...

UGH cheerleaders. Also women who don't work out and are naturally skinny. I hate them too.

This is really great as usual. You make it look easy.

Ben Newman said...

aww, cheerleaders are for EVERYONE
:(
love the motion blur!

Unknown said...

Wow dude... you weren't kind to her pelvic area huh? I guess this speaks to how truly far from attractive you find the concept of cheerleaders... lol

GREAT WORK!

Josh Lennen said...

that's fuckin awesome