This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

420 doodles

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee....



A few things from the portraits have started to bleed into my head-sketches, I'm happy to say. The more I can think in planes vs. nebulous shapes, the better.

recent Babe Lab post edit :

2 comments:

PhiL said...

i really dig this, its just a nice piece of work, all your portrait stuff youve been doin lately is great too

Kendra Melton said...

good to hear, don't you just love it when you do one thing and it helps in another area. That's one of my favorite art feelings haha. Like when you paint and some how it helps your drawings.
Nice stuff! :]