This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

portrait 10

Cop from Mark Laita's photos. Thanks to Grace Liu for cluing me in.


Cade Halada said...

You really gave this one a more caricature feel with that chin. Nice. My latest attempt didn't turn out that well. I'm hoping confident strokes come with time. I envy your strokes.

Hmmm... that doesn't sound good.

tiffannysketchbook said...

these have been awesome. inspirational. makes me want to do facial studies myself. thanks!

Paul Richards said...

I envy your general color sense, Tiffanny! As you can see, I'm at the edge of the color pool, wading in ever so cautiously. I'm literally scared of it.