This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Babe Lab Mascot -- pass 5

Cleanup...guh...this takes forever, and I'm still not nearly there. Face is bugging me, too. Like, really bugging me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her! ^_^

Zeke said...

great stuff!

Love how you pushed it

Her butt looks a little pointy, bringing that line at the top of her cheek up a bit would smooth out the curve

The chick in the jar is looking good too, though the last version you had her with her boobs smooshed up against the glass, which was really great, though I'll bet you'd rather just finish polishing than re-work stuff again

Anyway, this image looks awesome, some solid pinup work all around. Looking forward to more babe blog posts!