This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, June 10, 2013

Substrata -- Week 8 Recap

Plowin' on through...

Top (left to right) :  Chase Toole, Matthew Lewis, Paul Richards
Middle (left to right) : Max Gon, Allison Theus, John Mueller
Bottom (left to right) : Peter Boehme, Darren Bartley, Vince Aparo



Project info here.

3 comments:

John Sidoryk said...

All this stuff is super cool. Can't wait for final book!
I was considering giving it a try and send some concepts, but I'm not that good yet i guess...

Foom Spectacular said...

Mmm. Lots of cool stuff here.

Fernando Teixeira said...

Didn't know your work till today and Oh my god it blew my mind. Congrats!

This is defenitely goin to the links on my blog!