This blog...

...was initially for pieces done on a computer, but has since become a free-for-all. Here you'll find process work (digital and otherwise), sketch pages and studies, sometimes with commentary.

You can see the rest of my work here.

Remember kids : if you can't make pretty designs, at least make pretty lines!

-Paul

Monday, June 7, 2010

Vigil Mail 001

I apologize for reproducing this, but I think of all the amusing email threads from my game industry friends that get lost forever, and just wanted to preserve this priceless exchange. This is mainly for my benefit, but if you're at all interested, read from the bottom.



This so perfectly sums up the dynamic between all involved parties.

9 comments:

Paul Richards said...

Raku and more pleasant 價值 以及 of life, survival and self-weight force capable of Nursing 於他 Jae-ku

<---the fuck?

Mark Bridges said...

I've never pranced! ( 阔步行走;神气地快速走动)

Vrav said...

We will stop that from happening.

Paul Richards said...

I'm very, very confused.

Grace Liu said...

:| what's going on in THIS thread?

on a more relevant note, SCII rules.

c0ffeeartc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Save the drinking edge to go up with Joy. Do not use your best leg for practice, use the anus! Kate Hudson.

Billy George said...

Goddammit you had to post the one thing that makes me miss you guys the most!

Mr--Jack said...

Haha :D That is most certainly the spirit!

(How did I know you were going to post on this, Grace?)